Monday, August 24, 2015

About Me

Hi! My name is Aurora but I'm mostly known as Auri. I'm a freshman at HPIAM this year and I actually like this school. It's pretty cool. I just really wish that school would start a little later though because 7:30 is too early. I love to play soccer and hopefully I get to make the team next year or something for school or as an extracurricular activity. Along with soccer, I love to do gymnastics. I've been in a competition and won 1st and 2nd place. I really like to listen to music. I have no life so that's practically what I do all day along with watching movies. I love to listen to One Direction and a lot of rap like: Drake, A$AP Rocky, Eminem, etc. I like to watch a lot of movies and shows. I hate being home all day so I always try to go outside and walk or make plans to go to places like Citywalk. Lol I don't know what else to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment