Friday, February 12, 2016

Poverty or Prosperity

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than     anything else, and I can change that. It depends        upon how hard I want to work, and I decided                             that I would change it."
                             By: Ben Carson

This quote means poverty is something that can happen to anyone depending on the choices they make. But, anyone can change that state of living if they decide to work hard. I agree with him since I hate poverty as well but anyone can change it. People can choose to work hard and get out of it. But there's people who are to lazy to work so they stay in poverty for a long time, even forever. Those people decided to not try to work. In most cases, people themselves have the blame for being in poverty. As sad as it can get, people decide to stay like that and not work to get out of it. They rely on people to help them out or blame others for their situation but yet they never work or try.




No comments:

Post a Comment