Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hobbies

I have a couple of hobbies and they include: playing soccer, doing gymnastics, drawing, listening to music, sleep,watch TV, eat. I started playing soccer when I was in 1st grade. My dad used to play friendly games against other teams and I liked watching him play. I would always play with him and he would teach me tricks and I love watching it with my mom. I also played soccer my whole elementary and last year of middle school. I stopped playing for a while but I still really like soccer. I also love to listen to music. I practically do that all day. I love to listen to: One Direction, Eminem, A$AP Rocky, Taylor Swift, Drake and a bunch of others. I like to sleep at least 2 hours during the day and the whole night. Along with soccer, I really like to do gymnastics. I've been in gymnastics since I was in 2nd grade and I have practice twice a week at YMCA. I actually don't know why I decided to do gymnastics but I'm glad I did. It's been 7 years and I get to do a lot of performances and be in competitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment