Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"When I Do Good, I Feel Good. When I Do Bad, I Feel Bad."

    "When I Do Good, I Feel Good. When I Do Bad, I Feel Bad."
                                 By: Abraham Lincoln

This quote means that whatever you do regardless of whether it's good or bad, you're going to feel that way. For example, if you give money to a homeless person or someone that needs, you did something good and you're going to feel good about it. On the other hand, if you steal something, you obviously did a bad thing and you're going to feel bad about it even if you admit it or not. This quote impacts me because if causes you think of the bad and good things you've done and realize how you're going to feel about it. Everything you do, makes you feel either good or bad depending on the choice of your actions.








No comments:

Post a Comment