Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School Break Days

                          School Break Days

My school break wasn't that good. I didn't really talk to people but I watched a lot of good movies. I watched Terminator: Genisys which was really good,The Perfect Guy, Home, Daddy's Home, Shrek Forever After, A Christmas Kiss which was really cute, and Saw II. That was honestly one of the most exciting and fun things I've done. For Christmas, we went to my aunt's house and had a Christmas party. What I really liked about that day was going out with my cousins at 2 a.m to buy some snacks at 7/11. It felt really nice driving around past midnight. For New Year's Eve, we went to my other aunt's house and had a New Year's Party. I really loved watching One Direction performing for the New Year's Eve Show in New York. Once it was midnight, we all hugged and wished each other a great year. I hung out with some friends and went bowling and later on to Downtown LA. My break was pretty boring but I still wasn't happy or excited about coming back to school. Good thing though was that we didn't have any homework so I didn't have to worry about that.





No comments:

Post a Comment