Friday, December 18, 2015

Final Part 1

                       Class/Self Evaluation

What I liked abou this class is that we never got any homework and we were able to be creative on our portfolios. I didn't like having to work on typing tutor, it was really boring. I didn't like the fact that we couldn't play typing games. But I did like the CTR card checks because it was exciting knowing who was going to get picked. Some suggestions for the class is that we should be able to play typing games and to write about different things other than quotes and job descriptions. For example, I think we should write more about ourselves or about something or someone we really like/admire. We would all be able to get to know each other more. I didn't always do my best but most of the time I did and I will continue to do my best. I want to pass this class with an A as awell as with my other classes. I am committed to being a CTR person because I want to live happily without any stress or worries. If I chose not be CTR person and always do what's wrong, I would be living a life with so many problems, stress, and worries. Since, I don't want to live a life like that, I'm choosing to always do the right thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment