Monday, May 23, 2016

“If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed.”

“If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed.”
By: Dan Dierdof


This is a good quote to live by. This quote means that you should always pursue your goals as long as their appropriate and they’re the right thing to do. For example, if your goal is to rob a bank, yeah that’s a goal, but it’s not the right thing to do and it isn’t appropriate. You should have goals like, graduating high school, going to college, getting an A on your test, etc. If you do have the right type of goals, you also have to accomplish them the right way. For example, if you’re goal is to finish your homework before you go to sleep and you’re too lazy to do it, you shouldn’t call your friend to give you the answers or search them up on the internet. You should just try to finish it so that you know what you’re writing and get it over with. What if the answers you get from the internet or from your friend are wrong? If you do the right thing and do it on your own, you’re learning more. But if you just copy, you won’t know what you;re writing and you’ll be writing any answer just to get it over with. This won’t help you later on in life. You should always do the right thing, the right way.



No comments:

Post a Comment